General Manager - All Stores
Help Us Change The World As General Store Manager
UHR Rents Introduces The Exchange Lease, A Better Way To Own
If you have rent to own, rental purchase, or lease purchase leadership experience you need to read our ad and talk to us. in July 2013 we began a transition to the most exciting concept since the innovation of RTO. We call it the Lease Exchange and we believe it is a better way for our customers to own. Our customers begin and complete a lease purchase agreement for our name brand line up Home Electronics, Appliances, and Furniture and when the lease is complete the customer turns in the product to us. In exchange we give them one that is BRAND NEW. The exchange item is the same make and model and all warranties transfer to the customer. There is nothing more the customer has to do. Since we started marketing this concept our customers are telling us how much they love this transaction. Instead of paying off used items they get to trade them back to us for brand new items. They never have to worry about Product Failure or Extended Warranties. If you have experience in this industry you will quickly know what a game changer this is on the sales floor. NONE OF OUR COMPETITORS employ this strategy. Learn more about our company and if you feel the fit is right apply now. We wish to grow and we wish the CHANGE THE WORLD with the Exchange Lease.
All local management staff members are responsible to the President and Vice President. Day-to-day management duties include:
- Growing our store business by employing effective sales techniques and in-store product promotions
- Perform follow-up phone calls and mailings to those customers
- Maximizing net profit through the management and proper utilization of employees, inventory, and other expense control
- Insure that all employees are providing the best customer service from the initial rental, timely and courteous delivery and on-going merchandise service during the rental period
- Managing cash, store inventory and purchasing, and customer accounts receivable at company acceptable levels
- Hiring and training store employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
See a link to our Career Builder Job posting below.
UHR Rents provides a safe and enjoyable work environment for all employees. Pre-employment screening includes drug testing, criminal background checks, and driving license record verifications. Our company complies with all federal, state and local equal opportunity laws and regulations.